Renewal of a work permit

Work permits for foreigners are issued for a limited period. In the case of a Type A authorisation, this is a period of up to 3 years, while a Type B authorisation is issued for a maximum of 5 years. If you want your employee who is not of Polish or other EU or EEA nationality to continue working with you, you can renew your work permit. This requires an appropriate application with specific documents.

Formal extension of the work permit

The formal requirements for the renewal of a work permit are clearly defined. The application may be submitted at the earliest 90 days before the expiry of the authorisation. However, this may not take place more than 30 days before that date. For the most part, documents should be submitted in the original. Importantly, if they are completed in a foreign language, it is necessary to perform the translation by a sworn translator. Thus, the renewal of a work permit can be cumbersome due to formal issues. If you commission us to do so, we will address all these issues, including the translation of the documents.

error: Treść jest chroniona !!