Obtaining an A1+EHIC posted worker

Despite the community created by EU Member States, there are differences in national legislation. This requires certain legal solutions that clarify which legislation is subject to persons staying in a Member State other than their home country. This applies, inter alia, to social security and the payment of insurance premiums. The document confirming to which the person concerned is subject is an A1 certificate. Our company helps you get an A1 certificate for posted workers in a short time and without unnecessary hassle. In addition, we provide assistance in obtaining an EHIC, thanks to which you can successfully receive medical care throughout the community and partner countries.

Assistance in obtaining A1+EHIC – posted worker

Obtaining an A1+EHIC for a posted worker requires going through some complex formalities. We'll help you get the necessary documents for your posted employee so you can take care of things that are more important to your business operations.

error: Treść jest chroniona !!